This website is operated by HARIO USA, INC. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "the Company"), to introduce the Company, a heatproof glassware manufacturer. Besides information about the Company, the website introduces devices to make coffee, tea and Japanese green tea, cooking utensils for microwave ovens, eating utensils, kitchen ware, spare parts, sake decanters and cups, aroma-related articles, and glass music instruments.
By using the website, customers indicate that they accept the following terms and conditions of use. Since the terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, customers are requested to check the latest content.
Handling of personal information >>
HARIO USA, INC. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "the Company") recognizes that it is an important social responsibility to protect personal information entrusted to us from our customers and to secure it reliably. To ensure that all of our board members and employees are aware of the importance and responsibility for management of personal information, promote compliance with personal information protection laws and regulations, handle properly the personal information held by the Company, as well as provide better products and services, we will promote the following initiatives to protect our customers' personal information responsibly.
1. We will ensure that the personal information will be properly managed through providing our employees with awareness-raising training, assigning a chief administrator to the department that handles personal information, and taking strict security measures.
2. We will use personal information entrusted to us from our customers only for legitimate purposes, such as carrying out contracts with customers, developing better products and services, and delivering useful information to customers.
3. We will never provide personal information received from our customers, unless there are justifiable reasons, to any third party other than our subsidiaries, contractors, alliance partners, and successors of our subsidiaries.
4. In the event that we outsource operations and need to let a third party use personal information, we will investigate said third party, conclude any necessary agreements, and take measures necessary under the law.
5. If our customers themselves wish to disclose, correct, suspend or terminate the use of, or delete their personal information we have received, we will respond to the request with sincerity within a reasonable and necessary scope.
7. For opinions and inquiries with regard to our handling of personal information, please contact the personal information desk stated below:
HARIO USA, INC.
Handling of personal information
1. Scope of customers' personal information
We will place strict controls on handling the following information as the customer's personal information in our possession.
- Information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, and opinion, which we received through orders, inquiries, or family sales campaigns.
- Payment methods and forwarding address required when customers use HARIO mail order service or WEB-SHOP, as well as purchase information such as products ordered.
2. Use of customers' personal information
We will use customers' personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide services including delivering an ordered product, answering an inquiry, and introducing a sales campaign.
- To make the information as statistical data for analysis so as to develop new products and improve services.
We will never use personal information for any purpose other than the above or provide it to any third party without consent of the customer.
3. Handling of personal information of customers' family
When we receive an inquiry from a family member of our customer, we may tell him/her about information such as product orders, as necessary.
4. Change and correction of personal information
- If customers want to change their address or other information or find any error in their registered information, we will quickly proceed with the change or correction.
- When a customer wishes to disclose any personal information, we will confirm the customer's identity, before disclosing the personal information he/she requests.
HARIO USA, INC.
The following acts are prohibited on our website or regarding information posted on it:
1. Acts that reprint all logos, trademarks, images, and pictures used on our website without permission.
2. False declaration or notification, such as registering false email addresses on our website.
3. Acts that defame the honor or trustworthiness of any third party or the Company.
4. Acts that use or transmit or may use or transmit a harmful computer program such as a computer virus.
5. Any other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
6. Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.